15.9.05

Google launches Blog Search tool



Search engine Google - which also supplies the wonderful blogger system that makes this site possible - has just launched its latest tool to help those searching the net.

The beta version of Blog Search allows you to search the rapidly expanding blogosphere to find out the latest news and information being posted on blogs around the world. So if you wanted to find out whether MediaBeak had covered the young farmers' campaign in Bavaria all you have to do is click HERE and enter some key words 'PR campaign Bavaria' and you'll get taken to the article. This is a new and extremely helpful tool - try using it to search for other MediaBeak stories - you may be surprised what you find!

10 comments:

cc Infopage said...

Hello,
I read your Blog about "google news
"
I hope you enjoy "Blogging" as much as I do.
Especially for people who need updated information, I created my cc Infopage, for which I already created about 30,000 Information Pages containing all kind if subjects.
Should you need more info,
I invite you to visit cc Infopage, you might find there some information that will interest you.
I wish you all the good luck I can, keep the good work going!

Kind regards,
Jos
cc Infopage

George said...

Inevitably this always catches up with you and usually at the worst possible time House . House

George said...

Inevitably this always catches up with you and usually at the worst possible time budget . budget

Anonymous said...

Find great deals on eBay with the misspelledauctions.com search engine

Misspelledauctions.com


Great site -

Anonymous said...

Consider the power of being able to create incoming links to your site any time you want them...

WDM Info Services said...

I like your blog, please list it on my favourite Blog Directory.

It has lots of links to blog layout blogs

William MacDonald

Anonymous said...

Think that will drive you some extra traffic?

WDM Info Services said...

Your Blog is Awesome, blog debonair is the easiest way to get your blog read by more people.

blog debonair has always been my thing

Anonymous said...

radio blog club.com

Anonymous said...

blog spot